Love In Somerset Series – Book 4
A small town cake decorator, a famous chef, and a cake competition where nothing is easy.
I had one goal when I left my house Thursday night – win the wedding cake competition at the Atlanta Wedding Expo. It didn’t matter that I hated competition or being the center of attention. With the help of my best friend Martha I wrote a to-do list that would help me stay on track and keep my panic attacks at bay.
My To-Do List
- Make it through the competition without a panic attack
- Win the competition
- Get the bakery’s logo on Food Network so my boss will die a happy woman
- Get home and hide in my house for a week
- Use the prize money to buy a new mixer for the bakery
Not on my To-Do List
- Meet the hottest man alive, who just happens to be the judge
- Get involved in a messy love triangle
- Get disqualified for reasons out of my control
- Get stalked by a blond psycho
Frankie is the fourth novel in the Love In Somerset Series by Shelly Ferguson. If you are in the mood for a sassy woman with great friends who finds her happily ever after, this book is for you.